We offer journalists press releases, comments, blogs, radio interviews and television appearances. We endeavour to respond as quickly as possible (including outside of office hours) and are often able to comment immediately. Based in Victoria, Kidscape press spokespeople are able to easily travel to most central London studios. Regretfully we are unable to facilitate requests from student journalists.
To request an interview with a spokesperson please email email@example.com or call 020 7730 3300 or 07498 582584.
Press email list
We can provide comment on:
- Bullying of children and young people
- Online safety and cyberbullying
- Child protection and safeguarding in all areas
- Extremism and radicalisation in relation to children and young people
- Emotional health and wellbeing of children and young people
- School exclusion and behaviour in schools,
- Peer mentoring and education policy with regards to child wellbeing
We do not comment on ongoing court cases.
We take the wellbeing of children very seriously, and for this reason we are unable to facilitate press interviews with young people and families affected by bullying at short notice. On occasion we will have media-ready individuals for editorial pieces. These requests should be made with a minimum of two weeks’ notice.
Lauren Seager-Smith - CEO Kidscape
Lauren is a highly regarded leader in the anti-bullying sector and a campaigner for the rights of children and young people. She is a regular contributor across all forms of media. This experience includes BBC, ITV, Sky News, The Times, The Guardian, Huffington Post and more. Lauren also writes comment pieces and is a regular blog writer.