Benefits of a Kidscape partnership
Partnering with Kidscape will help create a world free from bullying and harm.
Kidscape delivers face-to-face, bullying prevention programmes with children, young people, parents and carers throughout England and Wales. This direct contact and our commitment to build communities of support means our programmes have a significant and lasting impact on those we work with.
Our programmes are FULLY funded by our charity fundraising and the support of our partners. We would not be able to deliver this important work without you.
Working with Kidscape can help you to;
- Achieve a high level of social impact – through creating a lasting difference in the lives of children and families
- Engage, motivate and train staff who may well have been impacted by childhood bullying, or be supporting children impacted by bullying
- Create positive PR and marketing opportunities that enhance and grow your reputation
We have limited resources but we work hard with our partners to tailor a relationship that works best, has clear aims and is engaging for your employees and stakeholders. Some of our partners work with us in the following ways;
- Committing to funding delivery of a number of our bullying prevention programmes in schools throughout England and Wales for between 1-5 years. (It costs £20 per child to participate in a Kidscape programme – giving children vital skills to take action to stop bullying in all its forms).
- Choosing us as their Charity of the Year
- Fundraising via their products – adding a small donation on sales
- Fundraising via their employees
- Funding a workshop for their workplace to empower their employees and encourage them to fundraise for Kidscape
If you would like to help create a world free from bullying and harm, please contact us today to start a conversation about working together!