We will work together to tailor a relationship that works for all parties, has clear aims and expectations and is engaging for employees and stakeholders.
Here are examples of the different ways we have worked in partnership with corporates in recent years:
- Specsavers - annual Spectacle Wearer of the Year Awards with all proceeds donated to Kidscape
- Basset & Gold with West Ham FC - funding of the pilot of the Kidscape RISE transition programme. This is now delivered in schools throughout England and Wales each year.
- Sock Shop with Elmer the Elephant - donation to Kidscape for each pair of Elmer socks sold.
- Trolls with Premier and Universal - Kidscape and Trolls month of positivity across social media platforms.
- British Airways - funding staff to attend Kidscape training programmes (e.g. safeguarding, digital safety, Community Leader training)
- Newport County AFC - raising funds for Kidscape on match days and through online promotions. Supporting a football player to become a Kidscape Ambassador.
- Qustodio - working in partnership with Kidscape to consult with children and families on digital safety.
If you would like an exploratory conversation to see what we may be able to do together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org