Digital Safety training for parents and carers
Timing: 1.5 hrs
The training is designed to give parents and carers a greater understanding of the online world so they can support their children with the risks, and encourage positive online use.
Participants will learn about harmful content online, privacy and security, cyberbullying, gaming, live-streaming, grooming, self-image and identity, popular apps and social media, health, wellbeing and lifestyle and how to make things safer within the home.
The training will help you to:
- Understand the online world for children and young people
- Recognise and respond to online risks
- Talk to your child about online risks
- Understand how to keep your child safe online
- Share your experiences and learn from other parents and carers
- Know where to get help
How to apply
If you would like to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org