Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Staff
The online world is continually changing, so it is vital that all professionals working with children and young people keep up-to-date with new developments. Training in online safety and cyberbullying should be an essential part of your CPD programme.
Our Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Staff course has been specifically developed to equip those working with young people with the knowledge to understand how children use the internet and the needed skill to respond to potential risks young people may face online.
"Brilliant INSET from Kidscape. Covered all recent KCSIE 2021 updates, delivery was engaging and eye-opening.” – Eaton House Schools 2021
"Exceptional staff training. Thank you!" - Kingston College 2021
The workshop will cover subjects including:
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sharing of sexual images
- Sexual offending against children online
- Detailed support for individuals and organisations
- Support and information for children and young people
- How to make your setting a safer place for children to explore the online world
“This is a topic that can be tricky to manage as our pupils are very clued up. The course has really supported staff confidence and linking it to safeguarding really helped"
School staff, governors, youth group staff and social services.
To register your interest please complete our training enquiry form.
Please note these costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may also be applicable.