Digital Safety training for parents and carers
Duration: 1.5 hrs
The training is designed to equip adults with the knowledge to understand the potential risks associated with keeping children and young people safe online, while also covering the many positives of the digital world. During the training, attendees will learn about harmful content online, cyberbullying, gaming, live-streaming, grooming, popular apps and social media, and much more.
The workshops take place on Zoom.
Through taking part in Digital Safety training, adults are able to:
- Recognise and respond to risks posed by online activity
- Explore how to have discussions with young people about digital footprint
- Explore boundary setting and other approaches to supporting young people
- Share own experiences and hear from others in similar situations
- Know where to get additional help
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more and attending one of our training sessions, please email, email@example.com