Digital Safety training for parents and carers
Timing: 1.5 hrs
The training is designed to give parents and carers a greater understanding of the online world so they can support their children with the risks, and encourage positive online use.
Participants will learn about harmful content online, privacy and security, cyberbullying, gaming, live-streaming, grooming, self-image and identity, popular apps and social media, health, wellbeing and lifestyle and how to make things safer within the home.
The training will help you to:
- Understand the online world for children and young people
- Recognise and respond to online risks
- Talk to your child about online risks
- Understand how to keep your child safe online
- Share your experiences and learn from other parents and carers
- Know where to get help
Future workshop dates
Kidscape currently has funding to deliver free sessions to families in Essex.
The next dates for our webinar-based sessions are:
- Monday 7th February | 7.00pm - 8.30 pm
- Monday 14th March | 6.00 pm - 7.30 pm - Last few spaces
How to apply
If you would like to attend a session please email email@example.com