Kidscape leaflets and other resources can be accessed here. Subscribe to our newsletters to be notified when new resources are published.
Resources for parents and carers
- Kidscape log and school contact record (pdf) - A simple way to promote open communication with the school and ensure that each bullying incident is recorded.
- Feeling Happy, Feeling Safe (YouTube) - A series for pre-school children to watch with parents, carers or professionals. Each short film is designed to open conversations about emotions and safety, and supplies discussion questions.
- Grandparent guide to bullying and digital safety (pdf) - Helps grandparents support their grandchildren through difficult situations such as bullying and the dangers in the digital world.
- Top tips for parents and carers (pdf) - Whether your child is starting school for the first time or changing schools, or you are going through a bullying situation, we are here to help.
- Top tips for children (pdf)
NEW Kidscape and Elmer Family Fun Plan! Find out more
Celebrate Friendship Friday with Kidscape and Elmer the Elephant! Find out more
Being Me is a free bullying awareness classroom resource that seeks to celebrate difference and promote inclusion by giving young people in Years 5-8 an insight into the potential challenges being faced by their peers. Being Me was produced in partnership with four other charities: Carers Trust, Diversity Role Models, Potential Plus and The National Autistic Society.
- Being Me - Kidscape (pdf)
- Being Me - Carers Trust (pdf)
- Being Me - Diversity Role Models (pdf)
- Being Me - Potential Plus (pdf)
- Being Me - The National Autistic Society (pdf)
Top tips for schools (pdf) - How to take action to prevent bullying and act swiftly if it happens.
Resources for professionals
- General information leaflet (pdf)
- Information for Local Authorities (pdf) - Information on Kidscape's programmes and services
- Help with bullying in the workplace (pdf) - Bullying can happen anywhere. The best workplaces are those that take a preventative approach, raising awareness and supporting staff to take action.
- Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers (pdf) - Supporting leaders and managers to create environments where staff and service users feel safe from bullying and harassment.
- Top tips for drivers (pdf) - What to do if you see a child being bullied on the school bus.