Kidscape leaflets and other resources can be accessed here. Subscribe to our newsletters to be notified when new resources are published.
Resources for parents and carers
- Kidscape log and school contact record (pdf) - A simple way to promote open communication with the school and ensure that each bullying incident is recorded.
- Feeling Happy, Feeling Safe (YouTube) - A series for pre-school children to watch with parents, carers or professionals. Each short film is designed to open conversations about emotions and safety, and supplies discussion questions.
- Grandparent guide to bullying and digital safety (pdf) - Helps grandparents support their grandchildren through difficult situations such as bullying and the dangers in the digital world.
Celebrate Friendship Friday with Kidscape and Elmer the Elephant! Find out more
Being Me is a free bullying awareness classroom resource that seeks to celebrate difference and promote inclusion by giving young people in Years 5-8 an insight into the potential challenges being faced by their peers. Being Me was produced in partnership with four other charities: Carers Trust, Diversity Role Models, Potential Plus and The National Autistic Society.
- Being Me - Kidscape (pdf)
- Being Me - Carers Trust (pdf)
- Being Me - Diversity Role Models (pdf)
- Being Me - Potential Plus (pdf)
- Being Me - The National Autistic Society (pdf)
Resources for professionals
- General information leaflet (pdf)
- Information for Local Authorities (pdf) - Information on Kidscape's programmes and services
- Help with bullying in the workplace (pdf) - Bullying can happen anywhere. The best workplaces are those that take a preventative approach, raising awareness and supporting staff to take action.
- Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers (pdf) - Supporting leaders and managers to create environments where staff and service users feel safe from bullying and harassment.