Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers
Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers course will help parents and carers to understand the benefits and the exciting potential of the online world. The session will also highlight potential risks associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
The workshop will include:
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sexual offending against children online
- Live streaming
- Support and information for parents and carers to support their children
- Expert advice to on how to set up parent controls and make the home a safer place to explore
“Every parent needs this course. I found the entire thing so useful. Thank you.”
To make a training enquiry please complete this form. A member of our team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
Cost of session
- 1.5 hour group session: £274
Please note: These costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may be also be applicable.