Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers
- Duration: 1.5hrs
Our Online Safety and Cyberbullying Awareness for Parents and Carers course will help parents and carers to understand the benefits and the exciting potential of the online world.
The session will also highlight potential risks associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
The workshop will cover subjects including:
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sexual offending against children online
- Live streaming
- Support and information for parents and carers to support their children
- Expert advice to on how to set up parent controls and make the home a safer place to explore
“The parent talk was exceptional. Often talks about the internet can focus on the dangers and as parent it is terrifying. I learnt there is so much more I can do at home. Having open conversations and learning from your kids really stayed with me.” – Workshop participant
This training is delivered as a group session and ideal for parenting groups, PTAs, community groups and workplaces.
Fees and booking
- 1.5 hour session: £274
To enquire about this training please complete this form. A member of the Kidscape team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information please email email@example.com.
Please note these costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may also be applicable.