Online Safety and Cyberbullying for Staff
The Online Safety and Cyberbullying course, which is CPD accredited, will support teachers and other staff working with children and young people to keep them safe online.
- How children use the internet and technology
- The potential risks children face online
- Harmful content online
- Online radicalisation and extremism
- Sharing of sexual images
- Sexual offending against children online
- Detailed support for individuals and organisations
- Support and information for children and young people
- How to make your setting a safer place for children to explore the online world
Staff and volunteers who work with children and young people in schools, nurseries, alternative education providers, youth centres, family support venues, community groups, leisure centres and all other environments where adults have a duty of care to young people.
“The course completely opened my eyes to the possible threats out there to young people online. I would recommend this course to anyone who works with children. One of most relevant, thought-provoking and engaging training sessions I’ve been to in a very long time. Fantastic work from Kidscape once again.”
To make a training enquiry please complete this form. A member of the Kidscape team will then be in touch to discuss a potential booking.
If you would like further information please email email@example.com.
Cost of session
- 2 hour group session: £370
Please note: These costings are to be considered as a guide only and do not include the trainer's travel or accommodation expenses where applicable. VAT may be also be applicable.