Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers
Duration: 6 hours
Creating Safe and Supportive Cultures for Leaders and Managers is a day course designed to support leaders and managers with creating environments where staff and service users feel safe from bullying and harassment. We also offer workplace bullying training for employees.
On completion of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand bullying and harassment including legal requirements to keep staff safe
- Recognise and explore the impact of bullying on individuals, teams and the work environment
- Develop workplace cultures to prevent bullying and harassment
- Improve the response to bullying and harassment
- Develop an action plan for your workplace
Fees and booking
This course can be delivered onsite to leaders and managers in your workplace, or you can take part in our next group training session in a central London location:
- 18 November 2019
To register your interest for this course and enquire about costs please complete our training enquiry form.
Proceeds from this course help fund our vital work with children and young people.